A photography session booking with Paula Owen Photography indicates the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Paula Owen photography will endeavor to capture all photographs previously agreed, starting with the highest priority portrait. Experience confirms that children often set the pace and the tone of a portrait session and therefore, it may not be possible to capture all on a client’s wish-list of images.
- The session fee covers the time and talent of Paula Owen Photography and the subsequent creation of a private online proof gallery. All photographs taken during the session will not be included in the online proof gallery; the final selection of photograph proofs will be at the discretion of the photographer.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the session fee secures the date, time and services of Paula Owen Photography. Sessions that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re- schedule for the new date and time. The remaining balance is required at the time of the photography session.
- In all cases Paula Owen Photography takes care to ensure a pleasing colour balance for final prints endeavoring to match the image seen on screen at the proofing stage. However, it is impossible to guarantee colour accuracy 100% due to the different colour spaces that occur in digital imaging and different printers, media, screens and software settings.
- All orders for prints and/or albums must be paid for at the time of order.
- All requested photo retouching or digital manipulation, other than basic colour correction and cropping, will be subject to a $25 fee per image.
- It is understood that copyright of all photographs remain the property of Paula Owen Photography and may be used to promote Paula Owen Photography.
- An online gallery will be uploaded and available for 2 weeks. If a choice is not made after the gallery has been taken down a $50 reupload fee will be charged.
*IF YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY BECOME ILL DUE TO COVID 19 PLEASE CONTACT ME TO LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN RESCHEDULE ONCE EVERYONE IS WELL.
IF I, OR ANYONE, IN MY FAMILY BECOME ILL I PROMISE TO DO THE SAME.
Neither party shall be held accountable or penalized under the terms of this agreement for failure to perform which is occasioned by war, strike, pandemic, act of God, natural disaster, or other casualty beyond the reasonable control of a Party (“Force Majeure”). If the Force Majeure results in delay or non-performance of a party hereto for a period of three (3) months or longer, then either party shall have the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect without liability towards the other party.
The copyright of all photographs taken by Paula Owen remain the property of Paula Owen and may be used for advertising and promotional activity. Photographs may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, used or altered in any way without permission from Paula Owen.